+91 97571 62631
+91 22 4976 5861 Ext. 105
Natasha is a counsel at Singularity Legal. She specialises in advising energy & resources,construction & infrastructure, shipping & trade companies and institutional investors in shareholder and joint venture disputes, operational disputes and sovereign disputes.
She also specialises in advising on global enforcement and debt recovery strategies Her range of experience includes advising clients in international arbitrations under various rules like ICC, SIAC, LCIA, DIFC-LCIA and UNCITRAL; international mediations under the rules of SIMC; in cross-border disputes before courts in India, Indonesia, Singapore, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States of America; and in investment treaty disputes.
• Representing two Indian companies in an arbitration under a joint-venture agreement for construction of a thermal power plant against a Korean sovereign company (SIAC Rules, Singapore
seated, Indian law)
• Advising three Indonesian and two Singapore mining resource companies in a series of loan default litigations against Indian bank's Singapore and DIFC
branch (Singapore High Court)
• Advising two Singaporean companies in their dispute against a multinational bank for its wrongful demand for repayment for the monies under the facility agreement (Singapore High Court)
• Advising two Singaporean companies in a debt recovery proceeding by an Indian bank under a facility agreement (Singapore High Court)
• Advising an Indian bank in a bank guarantee recovery litigation against an Abu Dhabi bank (DIFC, Dubai)
• Representing three promoters of an Indian and a UAE shipping technology company in a dispute concerning the wrongful revocation of their shareholding (Dubai law, Dubai courts)
• Advising an Indian travel agency in its dispute with a Singapore technology company under a contract for the provision of computerised travel and related reservation services (Singapore law, Singapore courts)
• Advising an Indian multinational bank on recovery against an American software company and its personal guarantor .
• Advising an Indian multinational bank on recovery against a Mauritius media and broadcasting company .
• Advising a Dutch power gener ation and coal resources company on the enforcement of a SIAC award against a Seychelles company and its Indonesian director .
• Advising an Indian public bank on overseas debt recovery from a global group of companies and its promoters.
• Representing an Australian HNI investor in his investment treaty dispute against a state entity.
• Advising a litigation funder on entry str ategies into and structures for the Indian market.
• Virtual Arbitration in India: A practical guide (Centre for Arbitr ation & Research, MNLU Mumbai, June 2020)